Sunday 27 January 2013

OOTD#1- Casual Girly Girl


Hey all!
So I haven't posted for a while due to excessive amounts of school work and also, I realised that I hadn't done an outfit post- so here it is!
Today I felt quite girly and so I put together a casual/cute outfit. Unfortunately, my mum isn't the best at taking photos, so apologies for any bad angles.


What am I wearing?

Denim Shirt- Newlook
Cream Jumper- Mango
Shorts- DIY, my mum's old jeans!

So this outfit incorporates a few different trends. My 'signature' look is the peter pan collar, whilst the huge trend of denim on denim is done with the shorts and shirt. I am not a huge fan of denim on denim, but in small doses- I love the look!






 

I prefer this look with the jumper tucked out without a doubt! However if you would prefer it tucked in, this is also very cute. I find that since this jumper is so long, it gathers in an unflattering way around the stomach when it is tucked in, and added inches and inches on my reasonably small waist!









Ribbon-Newlook; Bracelets- Miscellanious
This look was in desperate need of some edge, hence the addition of my heavenly Doc Martens
What's on my face?
Foundation-Clinique even better foundation; Blusher- Illamasqua tremble; Highlight-Mac creme colour base pearl; Eyebrows- MUA eyeshadow 19 matte; Eyeshadow- MAC Brule, Espresso, Mulch; Eyeliner- MAC coffee; Mascara- Rimmel scandal eyes; Lipstick- MAC Cremecup.



I hope you enjoy this look, and please follow me on blogger or bloglovin, and please leave some of your blog url's in the comments for me to follow!
Love from me and my adorable dog Joey!
saskiajessiee  x

No comments:

Post a Comment