Wednesday 10 April 2013

New Beginings!

Hello readers!

I realise it has been a good few months since my last post and I have really been wanting to post, but for some reason I am feeling sort of lost with my blog.

Rather than yet again starting a new blog, I am deciding to revamp saskiajessiee! I realise that yes, I love fashion, but it isn't my biggest passion whcih is why I am going to include much more culture, conversation and lifestyle amongst the fashion and beauty which is already existing.

So I hope you enjoy the upcoming months with my blog which I predict will be consumed of myself
-preparing for exams
-preparing for Paris
-shopping
-concerts
-preparing for Canada

I am also thinking of adding some videos aswell to my blog, as I am an avid mini film maker!

saskiajessiee,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment