Thursday 3 January 2013

And so it begins...

Hello,

My name is Saskia, Saskia-Jessie if you couldn't guess by my url. And yes, surprise surprise, I am a teenage girl starting a fashion blog... typical.

I have a lot to say for myself; I have a lot of views and opinions; useful tips; a unique yet simple style; I am a beauty product binger; vintage fanatic; consume unhealthy amounts of tea and cake; love home decor and that's what my blog is all about- me.

I want a space where I can share with the world the sweetest things, my face and outfits of the day, and discuss the latest fashion styles/ new designs off the catwalk. This is the real reason I set up saskiajessiee, so I can get all of this information and ideas out of my head, and be able to hopefully inspire one day.

So, after that overwhelming amount of trivia about yours truly, I want you to join me on this exciting venture into the world of blogging! Please follow and look out for my upcoming posts!

Saskia Jessie x

No comments:

Post a Comment